Please turn in the tests. 请把考卷交上来。    (7月19日)
I bombed the test. 我考砸了。    (7月18日)
A good book is a good friend. 书乃良师益友。    (7月17日)
I refuse to work overtime during the weekend. 我拒绝在周末时加班。    (7月16日)
He suggested we should go to eat after my graveyard shift. 他建议说我们可以在我的大夜班之后一起去吃东西。    (7月15日)
Shelly just called in sick. Shelly 刚打电话来病休。    (7月14日)
He dances like an animal. 他跳舞跳得很疯狂.    (7月13日)
Are you a newbie?你是新手吗?    (7月12日)
Why do you want to apply for a position in our company?你为什么想申请来我们公司?    (7月11日)
You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.你不该这么苛责自己的,这句话用来安慰他人。    (7月10日)
What have you got to lose?“你有啥好损失的?”,用来增强对方破釜沈舟的决心。    (7月9日)
stand someone up 放(某人)鸽子    (7月8日)
I was being polite.我这是在说客气话,使用的情境比较趋近于客套而不伤和气的出发点。    (7月7日)
We have a clearance sale today.我们今天清仓大拍卖。    (7月6日)
That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。    (7月5日)
There’s no other way of saying it.没有别种说法,即没有办法更婉转或是避开一些绝对会出现的字。    (7月4日)
What kind of food do you like, Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?    (7月3日)
"Have you got any plans this weekend?"是邀请的前奏曲,如果不想应邀,千万别说"I haven't made any plans yet."    (7月2日)
spy on... 跟监(某人),当你要去监视跟踪某人,美语中就说成spy on someone。    (7月1日)
I don’t believe you’re bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理。    (6月30日)
Good thing... 还好,幸好… 在Good thing后面加上完整的句子,表达中文里“还好,幸好…”的语气。    (6月29日)
I’ve gotten carried away. 我扯太远了。说话离了题,偏离主旨扯远了。    (6月28日)
There is nothing good playing. 没好电影可看。    (6月27日)
It’s not like that.不是那样的,是用来辟谣的,当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你可以说“It’s not like that”。    (6月26日)
Better late than never.迟到总比不到好。    (6月25日)
I was not born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。    (6月24日)
That doesn't count!玩游戏时耍赖用语:那不算!    (6月23日)
I'm on a diet. 我在节食。    (6月22日)
Guess what? 猜猜看?    (6月21日)
Do l have to 非做不可吗?    (6月20日)
 
130 条  共57 下页 尾页